- How does the Instant Membership Card Work?
- What are the best ways to search for listings by state and geographic area?
- What do I get when I order Happy Camper 1/2 Price Club?
- Are there any restrictions?
- How often can I use my club discount card?
- How do I use the discount card to camp at member campgrounds?
- Am I entitled to the free bonuses if I received a complimentary membership?
- Can I view the locations on a map?
- Do I need reservations?
- How Do I Contact The Happy Camper Club?
- Do I have to pay with coupons, like I do with other memberships?
- Are the Campground listings current
- Am I guaranteed a campsite?
- What is the best way to use the campground list while traveling?
- Do all parks offer a full 50% discount?
- We are tent campers, can we use the membership?
- What is your refund policy?
- Do you mail out publications or Guides?
- If I own a pop up can i use this membership?
- Do I have to pay online?
- Is online ordering secure?
- We arrived at park "X" and their rates are different than listed.
- What happened to the private members club you used to have.
- I can not find where I am supposed to log in, how do I log in?
In order to get the 30 day Instant Membership Card you must first complete your purchase in our online shopping cart. Upon your successful payment processing, using a credit card or your Pay Pal Account, you will receive links in a confirmation email where you can go to create and print out your temporary 30 day card. We also create and mail out "Hard Copies" of the card usually within 24 hours of any purchase.
The 30 day Instant Membership Card is a temporary card for you to use until your permanent card arrives. We mail out "Hard Copies" of the card usually within 24 hours of any successful purchase.
Probably the simplest way is to use the sight search located in the left margin of any page.Or click here for an advanced search tool
Another sure fire way is to download the current guide- All States in 1 File - Complete Guide.pdf And use your PDF readers built in search function.
Each subscription includes:
- One, Two, Three and Five Year Subscription Plans.
- The opportunity to camp for up to 50% off at 1200+ Happy Camper parks in the USA and CanadaA Temporary Discount Card to show that you're a member, When You Order Online and Use Our Instant Download.
- A Permanent Discount Card Mailed to your Postal Address.
- A FREE 1/2 Price Camping Guide online
- Online Updates of New Parks, Changes, and New Services
- BONUS - Long Term Discounts Available At Participating Parks - Click Here To View List
- NEW BONUSES - Also Included With All Memberships - A collection of Ebooks. A $80.00 value. ... Bonus Details
Some parks in very popular areas have restrictions (such as major holidays), but most of our parks are looking for new business.Parks list their restrictions on the listings pages.
When in doubt call the park to verify.
Use it as often as you like!
Prior to making reservations, if required, or when arriving at a park, mention being a Happy Camper member and present your Happy Camper Card. For any specific requirements, check the particular parks information in the online guides.A word of advice, it is always a good idea to plan your trips out and contact parks you want to stay at to verify they have room for you and that they still are active members of the club.!
No - complimentary memberships cover ONLY your card membership no bonuses are included.
You can renew your complimentary membership here to gain access to the free bonus materials
Yes - As of 12/21/2010 you can now view all the locations from the maps page
All of our parks are individually owned and operated. Happy Camper Club is on a first-come, first-served basis. (There are a few exceptions to this, but they are noted on each park's listing.) A word of advice, it is always a good idea to plan your trips out and contact parks you want to stay at to verify they have room for you and that they still are active members of the club.
Please check the FAQS and Site News before submitting your support request. Many questions are answered in these 2 areas.
To contact us:
Please use our customer support system. Our system finds us no matter where we are, giving you the fastest response time possible. We do not offer phone support at this time.
Customer Support - Please click here to contact us for general questions, comments and inquiries.
Lost Card - please click here to order new cards.
No. We try to keep it simple. Just pay the park as you would when paying full price (except, pay up to 50% Off!)
Our new system updates, as close to real time as it gets, whenever a new park is added or removed.
Visit our guides pages for the most current listings.
Access to campgrounds are on a space available basis.
All of our parks are individually owned and operated. Happy Camper Club is on a first-come, first-served basis. (There are a few exceptions to this, but they are noted on each park's listing.)
A word of advice, it is always a good idea to plan your trips out and contact parks you want to stay at to verify they have room for you and that they still are active members of the club.
If you travel with a laptop, tablet or Smart phone on board the best way is to download the entire camping guide and save it to your laptop.
Then when you travel, no matter where you are you will have the complete list with you.
The Camping Guide can be downloaded by clicking here.
Most parks have contracted with us to offer you a 50% discount off their listed fees.
There are parks with special rates, and they are clearly listed on the camp ground listings page. We kept these parks rather than not having them to offer to you as an option.
On the campground listing pages you may notice this statement - "Rates: Contact park for current rates." This means the listed park has not recently updated their pricing and you should contact them directly for up to date pricing to be sure.
Some parks in very popular areas have restrictions (such as major holidays), but most of our parks are looking for new business.
Parks list their restrictions on the listings pages.
When in doubt, be smart, and call the park to verify.
Tent Campers can take advantage of the Happy Camper Membership.
Click here to do a search for tent campground listings.
Due to the digital nature of our products - All sales are final!
What Happy Camper is:
- Happy Camper is an ONLINE 50% discount club for RVers.
- Happy Camper is a web based club with ALL guides, listings and maps available to members ONLINE.
- Happy Camper is updated on a "real time" basis.
- Happy Camper requires no contracts, no home parks, and no point systems.
- Join today and use your membership immediately with our exclusive online membership card creation system.
- Your welcome email will contain your "members-only" access to create your card.
- You can even start planning your next trip right here at our web site.
What Happy Camper is NOT:
Happy Camper is not a discount club that sends/mails out any printed guides.
The complete guide can be downloaded by clicking here.
Pop Up Campers as well as Tent Campers can take advantage of the Happy Camper Membership
No - If you prefer to mail in your order please do the following:
1) Select your package from the list below:
- 1 Year Membership- Save hundreds for less than $1 a week. Only $39.99
- 2 Year Special Membership - (Normally 79.98 Save $13.32) Only $66.66
- 3 Year Special Membership - (Normally $119.97 Save $19.98) Only $99.99
2.) Mail a check made out to:
HAPPY CAMPER CLUB
PO Box 132
Naples NY 14512
3.) Once we receive your check and it clears our bank we will snail mail you your membership package.
Happy Camper utilizes Pay Pal.
You do not need to have a pay pal account to use your credit card to pay for your purchase.
Unfortunately we can not control the actions of the parks.
After years of maintaining this for our users with no one participating we decided to do away with it entirely.
Our site requires NO log in to use.
Some of your membership benefits may require log ins, but these are separate from the main site and your Welcome Email or Payment Confirmation Page will have specific instructions on how and where to use them.